Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Days

There he goes! Where is he going? He doesn't even know.
The Prophets: Obadiah & Isaiah, friends since conception (they are 7 weeks apart). Isaiah looks very pleased with himself while Obie looks unsure about things.


Grace loves flowers.
I like his facial expressions in these pictures.



Obadiah climbed in the swing himself and Isaiah buckled him in and then proceded to push. It was a very cute moment.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

There is really nothing like summer.

Joel Tom Tate said...

What do you mean, Andrew?

Joel Tom Tate said...

I'm sorry. Andrew, I read your comment as " This isn't really summer." Ignore my comment.

I agree with you. We love summer. We love warmth . . . all 4 months of it!

Roxanna/Aunt Roxanna/Aunt Roxie said...

One of the wonderful things about summer in the country is that kids can go discover places they don't know are there - especially little boys. Thank you for these pictures. They are some of the best I've seen of Obediah. Happy Father's Day to Joel and his brother Josh and to their dad, Barry and their uncles John and Job.