Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The 100th Post!

Look at those blue eyes . . . amazing! Check out Obie's haircut! Doesn't he look handsome?
The kids each received a popsicle, for reading a certain number of books, at the library. I had them eat them before I let anyone in the car.A profile of his haircut.
More fun at the Rec.

It makes sense to post ordinary happenings for our 100th post. Our days are filled with ordinary events; preparing and making meals, changing diapers, reading, laundry, walks, time with friends, gardening and ministering in a post-modern state, etc. As I write this, Joel is canning (black raspberry & rhubarb jam) and I am in the kitchen, at the island, posting stuff on the blog. Yup, just another ordinary day.

1 comment:

Roxanna/Aunt Roxanna/Aunt Roxie said...

They are the ordinary days which will collectively make the most wonderful memories that your children will have of their developing years. There will be those outstanding single events but oh, those ordinary moments!! I am forever thankful for the ones we had as children. Black raspberry and rubarb jam - sounds wonderful. I do remember without a lot of detail mom and dad canning from dad's garden. That canning fed us all until the garden season came again.