Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Obadiah!

I was taking pictures of our much lived-in home with a future blogspot post in mind when I took this picture. I knew Obie was on the steps when I took this but I hadn't realized what was in his hands.
Then I took this pic of Zoe who was dressed as a princess not noticing what Obie was doing when he snuck in the frame.
Then while I was taking this pic of the girls, Obie backed his way slowly into the frame, as I snapped the camera, I realized what he was carrying!

A list of items that I took from Obadiah today:

A box of light bulbs

A lightbulb

An axe

An electric drill

Bins of chocolate chips (yes, multiple bins)

A yard stick

Poop (He stuck his hand in his diaper then pulled it out with a treasure in it)

All in one day!


2 comments:

Roxanna/Aunt Roxanna/Aunt Roxie said...

Boy, I thought it used to be scary with Daniel and the things he gathered up but wow - he couldn't have competed - except for the poop - does not the mother of every little boy experience that. Has Obediah yet climbed on top of a camper and peed from there - it was not Daniel thankfully but I watched it from across the street while all the little boys in the neighborhood stood in awe of the grandeur of Michael having climbed to those heights and performing for them. It is 20 years later and I guess I should be thankful Michael is not aware of this blog. He has grown to be a fine young man. Anyway - I don't envy you Obediah's adventures but I will say - enjoy these days - they go by all too fast.

sarah said...

holy crap!



(just kidding!) that's a lot of trouble. good thing he's adorable. that's how job gets away with so much, too.