If you could never read another book until you had read every book ever written by Danielle Steele, would you knuckle down and start crossing her titles off the list, or would you be done reading?
And if you read her entire ouevre over the course of a year would it change you, do you think? Your patterns of speech and thought? Your taste in literature?
6 comments:
Stealng my bits, eh? It's a good question though. I wish I'd thought of this one.
Yes, I would read everything Steele ever wrote, and I think I could even enjoy it. No it would not change me. My biggest problem would be that I don't need to read those types of books...I lived them.
OK before My reading list turned for the better I had read lots of MS. Steele. As romance writers go she is not so bad. Most stories have an uplifting base, and not lots of naughty stuff. I love to read too much to give it up. Not reading my bible everyday would change me more then reading her books so I would push through.
unthinkable.
How could you be done reading? At least when you finished one book you'd know what to read next!
And I think Danielle Steele is like candy. No substance, you can eat a lot, but you might throw up afterward and then you would never have any again.
I'd push through.
And maybe those books would do Josh some good. (totally j/k, hon.)
Reading that much of any author would change anyone, though. If it took you only six months, you'd still be effected...affected...from all that cheese and nonsense.
Not to mention the shame of reading them...you couldn't do it in public.
Does it count if you read your books on CD in your car???
Post a Comment