Friday, April 30, 2010

Change


I have been unemployed now for 13 years. I applied for a job back in February, struggled over my resume, and trusted God. On Wednesday, I was offered the job. I will hand my contract in today for the art teacher position at Rutland Area Christian School. It is a small job, in that it is just for two days a week, but it is a big change for our family. Obadiah will go to preschool there and I will continue to homeschool the girls in the morning and teach art in the afternoon twice a week. I hope to use my earnings to finance a trip to the West Coast.

This will be the first job that I have had that actually uses my degree.

4 comments:

Josh Tate said...

I'm excited for the students at RACS!!! Mrs. Tate

lisa d said...

how exciting- congratulations!

MomZup said...

The one day I don't call you and amazing things happen! Looks like you had more than one St. Rugglin's Day miracles! I am so proud of you and feel that RACS is blessed indeed.

Kelly said...

Their gain. Way to step out in faith, Christine.